WARRIOR Quick Plug QP1
A. To stop flowing water:
1. Chisel and prepare the holes or cracks for plugging. Ideal holes size is 10 mm and above.
2. Bigger holes need to be filled with stone and plugged a few times with a hose to drain the water pressure.
3. Start by plugging the smaller leaks at the higher point, before plugging the bigger leaks at the lower point.
4. Prepare QP 1 by adding 24 % Water by weight,
or pre-dilute W1 CEMENT STRENGTHENER + Water = 1 + 1.
5. Mix it quickly with a putty knife for 1 minute into a paste, and wait for it to warm up, shaping it and quickly pressing it into the holes to stop leak.
6. Use rubber glove to hold it for 1 minute till it set in place. At this stage, do not press too hard to cause QP 1 to crack.
7. To prevent seepage, apply a thin coat of 2-mm Cement Plaster,
With W 1 CEMENT STRENGTHENER or W2 FLEXI GUARD added.
8. For porthole repair, it will set in 1 hour for vehicular traffic.
B. Fast Setting of Cement:
Mix QP 1 + Portland Cement = 10 to 30% + 100 %
to accelerate the setting time of cement, from 20 to 30 minutes.