- Simultaneous triple result, displaying CO2 level, temperature and humidity.
- Stable Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Sensor for CO2 detection.
- It has triple LCD Display and programmable alarms and built-in Non-Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) sensor that provides long term stable monitoring.
- Can be mounted on the wall or a desk.
- Visible & Audible (80db) CO2 warning alarm when CO2 concentration exceeds the set limits.
- Selectable °C and °F.
- With Min/Max.
- Factory pre-calibrated and inspected for precision performance.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Large Triple Function LCD Display with digital readout.
- Professional-Grade testing tool.
- With CE Marking, passed the standards and had been approved by European Directives for health & safety.
- Perfect to be used to monitor air quality in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated.
- Measurement range: Carbon Dioxide Concentration: 0-9999PPM
- Temperature: -10℃~100℃
- Humidity: 0-99.9%RH
- Measurement precision:
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration: +/-70PPM +/-3% Reading
- Temperature: +/- 0.6℃(Max +/- 1.5℃)
- Humidity: +/- 3%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration: 1PPM
- Temperature: 0.1℃
- Humidity: 0.1%RH
- Repeat ability: Response time: 10 senconds
- CO2 reading digit height: 75mm
- Temp/Rh reading digit height: 40mm
- Working condition: 0℃~50℃, 0%~90% non-condensing
- Storage condition: -30℃~70℃, 0%~90% non-condensing
- Work power: AC 220V converted to DC 9V 1A power adapter (Singapore Safety Mark)
- Maximum power consumption: 9V*350mA
- Product Size: approx. 390*292*43mm/15.35*11.49*1.69''
- Net weight: approx. 1420g
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.