|Model:||265 150-700Nm (616801)|
robust construction gives accurate results, to +/-4% , even in arduous working conditions.
• every wrench supplied with a calibration certificate according to ISO 9000:2000 • the large break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing
• Cam control of the mechanism gives a controlled break which will not throw the operator off balance
• Torque appllication: bothway, but always apply in direction specified on torque wrench handle
• dual scaled, N.m and lbf.ft
• made according to standard ISO 6789 • Usage
• agricultural equipment • building sector
• heavy industry • larger construction machinery
• shipbuilding industry • aircraft industry
• Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
• Tool must be used with equal pulls and in accordance with the instructions in the manual.
• Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
• The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase
. • ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
• When the requested torque are reached, please do not tight any more.
• Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.