Ultralife ER26500 Li-SOCl2 C-size Bobbin Cell
Ultralife’s Lithium 3.6V 9000mAh size C Li-ion battery is a military grade battery that is safe and fuss-free for users.
It has the highest energy density, flattest discharge voltage curve, longest shelf life, widest operating temperature range, and lightest weight of any comparable battery. A 10-year service / shelf life makes our battery the choice for alarm and security systems manufacturer for their premium lines.
Ultralife Corporation is a New York based company that designs and manufactures batteries and communication systems worldwide. Ultralife serves the government and defense, medical, safety and security, energy, robotics and other industrial customers globally.
• Military and other radio applications
• Alarm and security systems
• Beacons and emergency location transmitters
• LED lighting applications
• Voltage range: 2.0 – 3.7V
• Nominal capacity: 9Ah @ 2mA to 2.0V @23°C
• Max. continuous discharge: 200mA
• Max. pulse discharge: up to 400mA (conditional on life and temperature)
• Optimal operating temp: -55°C to 70°C
• Optimal storage temp: -55°C to 70°C
• Shelf life: 5 years if stored under 30°C
• High and stable operating voltage
• Superior drain capability for high power applications
• Low self-discharge rate for longer battery life of up to 10 years
• Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing to stem leakages
• Non-flammable electrolyte for safe operations
• ISO certified manufacturing lines
• UL 1642 certified product
• UN /DOT 38.3 certified
• UN Hazmat classification: Class 9