Selleys Knead It 50g
KNEAD-IT MULTI PURPOSE is a hand kneadable, fast setting, co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used to rebuild, reshape, or repair a multitude of things. It comes in a handy roll form, with the grey hardener encapsulated in the off-white resin part, and it hardens in 5-10 minutes, after mixing.
- Repair and replacement – timber, metal, masonry, many plastics, ceramics.
- Mending – toys, appliances, lawn mowers, sports equipment etc.
- Sealing – leaks in gutters and downpipes.
- Patching – chipped concrete, floors, bricks, blocks etc.
- Attaching – fixtures, machine tags, signs etc.
- Anchoring – bolts, screws, housings etc.
- Moulding – to reform-reshape damaged timber, metal, masonry, plastics, ceramics.
- Balancing – table legs etc.
- Will not sag, run or drip.
- Easy to use – no mess.
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing.
- Good adhesive strength.
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications.
- Good gap filling properties.
- Long-lasting, durable solution.
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently.
- Can be used under water (but dry sufaces for application are best and recommended).
- Rapid set time (<10 minutes)
- Suitable for contact with drinking water. Complies with AS/NZS 4020
- Excellent anchoring properties