Selleys Epoxy Fix Steel Fast 5 min 15ml
- Epoxy Fix Super Steel is a steel filled epoxy repair compound.
- It sets like steel to a metallic grey mass which can be filled, drilled, sanded and machined.
- Epoxy Fix Super Steel can be used for long lasting repairs to machinery, hand tools, home appliances and motor vehicles.
- It can be used with all types of metal, wood, ceramic and concrete.
- Set time is approximately 5 minutes with full strength reached in 24 hours.
- Brass & Pewter
- Surfaces to be repaired should be clean, dry and free from grease. For best adhesion, scrape and sand the surfaces and clean with acetone.
- Unscrew caps of each tube and pierce with own cap to avoid contamination. Dispense equal amount of resin and hardener (Part A and B) onto a clean disposable surface and mix thoroughly. The mixture will remain usable for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Apply surfaces to be repaired and allow to harden.
- To reseal, wipe nozzles clean and replace caps to original tube (colour coded), or hardening may occur in tube nozzle.