RevealXR boasts the same accurate thermal sensor at 206×156 for infrared detection and powerful 300-Lumen LED flashlight to gain visible light at a moments notice. Its intuitive, single-handed interface and button control makes it ideal for security, safety and hunting in dark conditions. Its fixed focus narrows in at distances of 900 feet where the eye can’t see in dark conditions – and has a dedicated flashlight control for quick detection as needed.
Powerful and rugged in design, the standalone Seek RevealXR handheld imager combines powerful thermal insight with a 206×156 sensor, rechargeable battery lasting more than 10 hours, and a large color display in one durable device.
- Seek A New Advantage
- By measuring very small relative temperature differences, invisible energy patterns are converted by our thermal imager into clear, visible images that the human eye can’t always see. Since the energy we sense it not impacted by visible light, our thermal imagers can be used in both daylight and night conditions at much longer distances.
- Safety & Security
- Keep an eye on things – even things your eyes can’t see. A visual assessment using Seek Thermal Imaging Cameras has unique benefits especially at night and long distances. Thermal imaging detects elevated temperatures, which are indicative of objects radiating energy (or heat). This makes it easier to discover and detect at night where lighting provides unwanted attention:
- Law Enforcement
- Night Security
- Search & Rescue
- Land Surveillance and Border Protection
- Public Safety & Tactical Support
- Safeguard Corporate Facilities, Factories & Warehouses, Government Sites, or Residential Property
- Hunting & Outdoors
- The playing field is often dictated by light conditions and weather. With a thermal imaging camera, you can scout terrain in total darkness, accurately track during fog or dense conditions, and recover long after dusk sets in.
- Accurately Scout Terrain
- Track Game
- Recover with a New Advantage after Dusk
- Stay Safe in the Blind