- Easy to use, made of the best steel to ensure solidity and allow to take out your damaged screw quickly
- Quick & easy
The Damaged Screw Remover works Anti-Clockwise with variable speed reversible power drills by grabbing the damaged screw head and turning it out.
- Damaged Extractor Bit works on any Damaged Phillips, Slotted, TORX® and Robertson® drive screws
- SUJ-2 Material Hardened steel bits for secure bite on fasteners
- 1/4” hex shank fits drills, sockets and screw drivers
Instruction to use:
- Select damaged screw remover bit slighter smaller than the damaged screw head.
- Attached bit to drill, set on the reverse position.
- Drill into damage screw slowly, applying heavy pressure to back out damaged screw.
- For hand tool driver, turn counter-clockwise using heavy pressure.