**Picture shown is for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.
- The tough marker for tough jobs, the Solid Marker is solidified paint in a marker stick. It marks through oil, grease, rust, mud, and snow—inside or outside. Dries within minutes, and is permanent once dry.
- Solid Markers won’t fade or wash off like chalk. The special “stay fresh” twist mechanism keeps the painting fresh and ready to use. Ideal for use on wood, cloth & canvas, plastic, steel & iron, rubber, cardboard, glass, fiberglass & concrete.
- The solid marker features a tough, broad stroke, is quick-drying, and is virtually odorless. Widely used in commercial and industrial applications. Alcohol-based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces. Fluorescent colors are not lightfast.
- Suitable for outdoor & underwater use.
- Heat Resistant of temperatures up to 180 Degree C
- Crayon Material fills in engraved and embossed writings on steel machines, pipes & tooling parts