The QUADSAW is the world’s first tool that drills a 90 degree square hole. Every QUADSAW is made in the UK and tested to ensure perfect results.
The QUADSAW comes with 6 blades that can be changed in seconds to allow you to cut both single and double sockets. It also comes with a pilot drill and spirit level to locate and level the cut.
- Cuts holes to the standard size of single (75mm x 75mm) and double (75mm x 135mm) UK sockets.
- The QUADSAW requires a drill with No Load RPM between 2000 – 2500 and a universal 13mm chuck.
- Works with a drill driver (not impact driver) with the required RPM – not hammer or percussion.
- Cuts regular plasterboard, Soundbloc, Habito, Fireboard (blades are not suitable for Fermacell and Rigidur).
- The QUADSAW can cut into single or double skin plasterboard to maximum depth of 35mm.
- Overall weight and dimension: 1.5kg / 290mm x 140mm x 156mm