- Proto® 6 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Socket size stamped on tool for easy identification.
- Side locking hole.
SIZE [IN]: 18
NUT END OUTSIDE DIAMETER [IN] : 1-1/16
DRIVE END OUTSIDE DIAMETER [IN]: 1-1/16
NUT DEPTH [IN]: 43/64
BOLT CLEARANCE DEPTH [IN]: 2-19/32
OVERALL LENGTH [IN]: 3-1/4
WEIGHT [LBS]: 0.49
DRIVE SIZE [IN]: 1/2
POINT SIZE: 6
FINISH: Black Oxide
LENGTH TYPE: Deep
UNIT OF MEASURE: Metric
SPECIFICATION AS: SAE AS4984A
SPECIFICATION ASME: ASME B107.110-2012