- Sterile, buffered, slightly hypertonic and mildly antiseptic aqueous solution.
- Ideal for rinsing and cleaning the eyes.
- Refreshes tired, irritated eyes caused by pollutants.
- Useful in first aid irrigation and rinsing to flush out loose foreign materials, dust and pollutants.
- Sterile and buffered eyewash solution conveniently packed in a single-dose ampoule of 15ml to prevent wastage.
- Comes with an eye bath to clean and refresh tired and irritated eyes.
- Not for injection or surgery.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride USP (1.28%), Trisodium Citrate USP (0.10%), Zinc Sulphate USP (0.10%), Boric Acid NF (0.23%), Sodium Hydroxide NF (to adjust pH), Purified Water (q.s.).