PCFF32GSM-OT Code 61 4 Bolt Hydraulic Flat Face Sae Flange 3000 Psi, 1/2" Bspp Female Thread, Metric Bolt Thread
About this item
- Ability to withstand high working pressure up to 3000 PSI (Code 61 flange). Working temperature of -60°C - +50°C. SAE J518 and ISO 6162 flange standards.
- Protection against leakage. Suitable for high pressures, larger sizes and assembly in tight quarters. Leak free fluid movement.
- Body is made from normalized forgings and of stainless steel SS316. This steel grade has good resistance to external impact and high tensile strength.
- Made in Italy. For code 61 (3000# series) SAE flange, it is available in all nominal sizes between DN10 (3/8″) and DN125 (5″). As for code 62 (6000# series), flanges are available in nominal sizes between DN10 (3/8″) and DN80 (3″).
- Similar function as square flange. Counter-flange (flat) flange side to be installed with O-ring flange side.
- Netto Weight 0.500 KG
- Height Dimension 5.700
- Length Dimension 4.600
- Width Dimension 3.600
- Dimension uom 5.600