Mr McKenic® – 9-in-1 Technology Oil is a multi-functional product with a wide variety of applications with its lubricating, corrosion-inhibiting, penetrating and cleaning properties. An effective solution in many situations from lubricating moving parts to maintenance of equipment, Mr McKenic® – 9-in-1 Technology Oil is an essential product in every tool box.
- Low Surface Tension
- High Penetration Power
- Displaces Moisture & Prevents Short-Circuit
- Prevents & Remove Rust
- Prevents Overheating
- Withstands Temperature
- Cleans Stubborn Stains
Always apply on a piece of clean cloth and test on a small area before applying on non-metal, painted or any other sensitive surfaces.
For Aerosol Can Packing:
- Shake Can well before use.
- Fit straw onto nozzle to reach inaccessible areas.
- To lubricate, spray directly onto targeted areas.
- To treat rusted parts, spray directly to saturate target areas. Allow to soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Agitate if necessary.
- To displace moisture, spray onto contact points.
- To prevent rust, first treat rusted areas, then re-spray directly onto target area to leave a layer of protection. Do not wipe off.
- Use short bursts instead of a long continuous spray.
For Bulk Packing:
- Product can be applied using soak, spray and brush methods. Put on Personal Protective Equipment.
- Pour Mr McKenic® – 9-in-1 Technology Oil slowly into a chemical-resistant container or sprayer.
- To lubricate, either use a sprayer to spray directly onto target areas or soak moving components for 1-2 mins before bringing them out to drip-dry. Do not wipe off.
- To treat rusted parts, allow rusty components to soak for 5-10 mins. Agitate rusted surface by means of a copper brush. Wipe off with a clean cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- To prevent rust, allow components to soak for 1-2 mins before bringing them out to drip-dry. Do not wipe off.