The POLI multi-gas detectors (MP400D/MP400P/MP400S) offer 4 or 5-gas monitoring of oxygen (O2), combustible (LEL), toxic, carbon dioxide (CO2) gases and volatile organic vapors (VOCs). The MP400 and MP400P are basic models of O2, LEL, carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S) configuration in diffusion and pump for compliance application. The MP400S adopts a full range of sensor selection, e.g. electrochemical (EC), pellistor, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) and photo-ionization detector (PID) in pump. An option of wireless communication enable real-time monitoring of gas readings and alarm status including Man Down Alarm from remote locations for better visibility and faster response.
• Available in diffusion or pump version
• Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
• IP-65/67 water and dust resistant case
• Real-time gas concentration readings and alarm status enabled by state-of-the-art wireless technology
• Large graphical display icon-driven user interface through intuitive, simple-to-operate two-button user interface
• Easy access to pump, sensor, filter and battery
• Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including PID for VOC, NDIR and catalytic for combustibles, and NDIR for CO2
• Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
Package Comes With:
Detectors arrive ready to use with sensors (CO, O2, H2S, LEL), stainless-steel alligator clip, rechargeable lithium polymer battery, calibration cap and hose, instructions and quick reference card & calibration certificate.