Mersen aM and gG fuse-links cover a wide range of physical sizes and ampere ratings for 400, 500, and 690VAC for protection in electrical distribution circuits and various industrial applications. Most ratings are available in size 8x31 and size 10x38 with an optional indicator, and in size 14x51 and 22x58 with an optional striker to activate an auxiliary contact. Size 10x38 is also available with striker. All cylindrical fuse-links have ceramic bodies and silver-plated contacts. Cylindrical fuse-links “gG” are used for the protection of cables, motors and LV-networks. They limit and cut oﬀ unacceptable overcurrents and short-circuit currents up to their nominal breaking capacity. Cylindrical fuse-links “gG” also protect electrical equipment and installations against the dynamic eﬀect of high short-currents. Our technology and process was designed to ensure highly reliable technical performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Full range protection
• Visual indication of fuse operation
• Safest and most reliable protection system
• gG type for protection of line, cable against overload and short circuit in various industrial application and electrical distribution circuits.
• IEC 60269-1 & -2 (electrically only for the range with striker)
• Approved by Lloyd’s Register of Shipping and Bureau Veritas