The Makita 6413 is an extremely cost-competitive, compact and lightweight 10mm hand drill. It is perfect for single hand operation and is best used for drilling and screw driving into metal or wood.
This hand drill, like all other quality Makita power tools, has a great ergonomic design and top-class build quality. It's high speed and cost competitive nature makes it suitable for many engineering applications.
The Makita 6413 Hand Drill comes with:
- Compact and lightweight
- Perfect for drilling and screw driving into metal or wood
- Keyless Chuck
- Ergonomic design & soft rubberised grip
- In-line design brings drilling pressure in line with center of drill bit axis.
- All ball bearing construction ensures high durability
- Exceptional tool balance for one-handed operation
- Variable speed
- Double Insulated
- Drilling capacities - Steel10mm- Wood25mm
- No load speed - 0 - 3,400rpm
- Overall dimensions - 234mm
- Net weight - 1.3kg
- Continuous rating input - 450W
- Power supply cord - 2.0m