• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate
with the minimum of influence from earth voltage
and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests
without tripping earth leakage current breakers
in the circuit under test.
• Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper
auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by "OK" lamp.
Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good
when "OK" lamp is illuminated.