Water Resistant leather low-cut lace up safety shoe.
- Please ensure that this sizing guide is printed on A4 size paper with scaling at 100%.
- For Size 10 to 13, measurement is available in the table sizing guide file but not in the chart due to paper size constraint
FOR FITTING ACCURACY, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Place fitting scale on floor with heel section against a wall.
2. Place your heel against vertical upright section. Wear your normal sock and measure the length of both feet and fit the longest foot.
3. When toe crosses a line select the next larger size.
- General Industry
EN ISO 20345
Features & Benefits
- Guessted tongue provides added comfort and minimises water and debris penetration into the shoes.
- Strong and durable water resistant full grain leather upper.
- Padded ankle collar for superior ankle comfort and support and to prevent chafing.
- Enhanced footbed offers greater comfort and support to heel, with highly breathable perforated channels that dries up faster and promotes foot freshness.
- Highly breathable 3-D lining reduces abrasion when it contacts to skin and allows feet to remain insulated and draws moisture from the foot.
- King's signature wide profile steel toecap for greater comfort.
- Lightweight, shock aborbing single density polyurethane (PU) sole for added comfort. Resistant to 120˚C surface contact.
- Cleated sole optimises fluid evacuation, flexibility and enhances grip for better stability.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- Marked heel provides better grip while walking up the stairs and ladders.
- Wear-off indicators on sole provide an early warning on sole wear and potential loss of grip.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils, and acids.