Water Resistant leather low-cut lace up safety shoe.
- General Industry
EN ISO 20345
Features & Benefits
- Guessted tongue provides added comfort and minimises water and debris penetration into the shoes.
- Strong and durable water resistant full grain leather upper.
- Padded ankle collar for superior ankle comfort and support and to prevent chafing.
- Enhanced footbed offers greater comfort and support to heel, with highly breathable perforated channels that dries up faster and promotes foot freshness.
- Highly breathable 3-D lining reduces abrasion when it contacts to skin and allows feet to remain insulated and draws moisture from the foot.
- King's signature wide profile steel toecap for greater comfort.
- Lightweight, shock aborbing single density polyurethane (PU) sole for added comfort. Resistant to 120˚C surface contact.
- Cleated sole optimises fluid evacuation, flexibility and enhances grip for better stability.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- Marked heel provides better grip while walking up the stairs and ladders.
- Wear-off indicators on sole provide an early warning on sole wear and potential loss of grip.
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils, and acids.
- Warranty: 6 months