iglidur® X is defined by its combination of very high temperature resistance with high compressive strength, along with high resistance to chemicals. iglidur® X is designed for higher speeds than other iglidur® bearings.
· Temperature resistant from -100 °C to +250 °C in continuous operation;
· Fulfils the fire prevention requirements of the Federal Aviation Administration of the USA (FAA) for aircraft interiors;
· Universal chemical resistance;
· High compressive strength;
· Very low moisture absorption;
· Excellent wear resistance through the entire temperature range.
· Typical application areas: Beverage industry, Wood industry, Plastic machines, Aviation, Cleanroom
· Price shown is for 1 piece