Hawke Reducer 1 1/2’’ NPT(M) – M20 (F) Brass 476
Indent: 10-12 weeks ARO
Flameproof Exd / Increased Safety Exe / Dual Certified ATEX – IECEx adaptor/reducer
- M12 to M130 (3/8″ NPT to 6″ NPT) as standard.
- Other thread options available on request, including BSPP, BSPTr, PG, ET, NPT and NPSM.
- Up to two step thread sizes above the male thread on the adaptor is permitted.
The 476 is manufactured in Brass, Nickel Plated Brass, Steel, Nickel Plated Steel and Stainless Steel. (Aluminium for Group II use only).
- Provides a means of connection between the equipment and cable glands with dissimilar thread sizes or types.
- See technical section for installation rules and regulations.
- Flameproof & Increased Safety Exde IIC II 2 GD IP66.
- Certificate No’s: Sira 06ATEX1240U.
- Suitable for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22 and in Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC.
- Construction and Test Standards: IEC/EN 60079-0, IEC/EN 60079-1 and IEC/EN 60079-7.
- Ingress Protection: IP66.
- Operating Temperature:
a) Standard Product – Without O-Ring #tted: – 60°C to +160°C
b) Optional Nitrile O-Ring #tted: – 60°C to +80°C
c) Optional Silicon O-Ring #tted: – 60°C to +160°C
- Assembly Instruction Sheet: AI 377