- Protection against splashes and liquids:Large visors provide broad field of vision and protection against splashes and liquids.
- Resistance to ignitiona:European Standard testing was used. An iron rod measuring 6 mm in diameter and 300 mm in length was heated at one end to a temperature of 650℃. The heated end was pressed against the sample surface using its own weight for 5 seconds. The faceshield did not catch fire nor glow red.
- High-speed particle impact resistance at extremes of temperatures, 120 m/s: The faceshield is made using extrusion-grade polycarbonate (PC) with the highest specifications for mechanical strength, allowing it to withstand the impact of a 6 mm steel bead traveling at a speed of 120 m/s at extremes of temperatures.
- Impact resistance: Includes frontal and lateral impact resistance.
- Aluminum reinforcements: Aluminum edge reinforcements can help improve visor strength. A user can also easily bend or adjust the visor to suit usage requirements.
- Superb UV protection:We used advanced technologies to provide the user with superb protection against UV while maintaining enhanced color recognition.
- Best optical quality: To provide users with the best vision possible and help them better focus on their task, Blue Eagle faceshields have passed the highest levels of optical tests (Class 1), including spherical refractive power, astigmatic refractive power, prismatic refractive power, and light diffusion.
- Protective films: Both sides of the visors are furnished with protective films to ensure protection against damage or scratches during transportation. These films can be easily removed before use.
- Protection against molten metals and hot solids:Our faceshields are made using extrusion-grade polycarbonate and have been tested and certified to European standards on protection against penetration by molten metal splashes and hot solids. In the test method described by the European standard, the faceshield is (1) able to prevent adherence of molten metals and provide effective protection to the user’s eyes; and (2) prevent the penetration by a 6-mm diameter steel bead heated to a temperature 900℃.
- Quick and easy visor replacement