- One part high performance neutral cure silicone sealant offering Professional Trade Application.
- Dow Corning® Glass & Metal Sealant is a high performance neutral cure silicone sealant designed for a wide range of glazing, weathersealing and Professional Trade Applications. It will bond to form a strong weatherproof seal on most common building materials, like Glass, Aluminum, Brick, Concrete, Steel, Ceramic, Selected Plastics, etc.
Features & Benefits
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Easy to use/ease of application compared to non-silicone materials
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Good/excellent unprimed adhesion to most common construction substrates
- Resistant/outstanding resistance to ozone, UV, moisture and temperature extremes
- Stable and flexible from -40ºC to +150ºC
How to Use
- Substrate preparation
- All surfaces must be clean and dry degrease and wash off any contaminants that could impair adhesion. Suitable solvents include isopropyl alcohol, acetone or methyl ethyl ketone.
- A primer may be needed for optimum adhesion to some substrates based on testing conducted by the end user. Information on Dow Corning® brand primers is available on request from Dow Corning.
About the Brand
Whether you’re working in a glass shop or on a construction site – glazing a window or sealing a sink – your reputation depends on the quality and performance of the materials you use.
Dow Consumer Solutions sealants for the professional building trades are dependable, one-part silicone sealants with a history of proven performance. They are manufactured by a global leader in silicone sealant technology and innovation: Dow.