- Relieves and removes corns within a 10 day treatment period
- Combine a measured dose of Salicylic Acid ointment with a soft felt corn ring to relieve pressure whilst the corn is treated
- Loosens the intracellular cement holding hardened skin together allowing it to flake away, soften and loosening the nucleus to allow clean removal
- Self-adhesive straps make it easy to apply and hold firmly in place
- Bundle of 4 Packs Of Carnation Corn Caps Plasters (20 Corn Plasters)
Carnation Corn Caps 40% Medicated Plasters
What is the Problem?
Corns are the most common of all foot problems and come in various forms. The most common are hard corns and soft corns.
Identifying a corn by appearance and symptom:
- Raised, shiny dome of whitish or pale yellow thickened skin.
- Hard cone-shaped centre (nucleus). Found mostly on top of toe joints, has no root.
- Causes pain when the nucleus presses on the nerve.
- Causes: Occurs due to concentrated pressure on the site.
- Pale, softer version of the hard corn (see above).
- Found in the damp area between toes where skin rubs together.
- Feels like a very small stone between the toes.
CARNATION CORN CAP PLASTERS RELIEVES AND REMOVES CORNS
- Combine a measured dose of Salicylic Acid ointment with a soft felt corn ring to relieve pressure whilst the corn is treated.
- Salicylic Acid loosens the intracellular cement holding hardened skin together allowing it to flake away, softening and loosening the nucleus to allow clean removal.
- Self-adhesive straps make Carnation Corn Caps easy to apply and hold firmly in place.
- No more than 3 corns should be treated at any one time.
- Each Pack comes with 5 plasters.
- Diabetic patients should seek Doctor’s advice before use.
- CONTAINS PEANUT OIL. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PEANUT OR SOYA.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
SIDE EFFECTS/ADVERSE REACTIONS
- Mild pain has been experienced.
- Occasional sensitivity to the ingredients has been reported.
- Local irritation or dermatitis may occur.
- Discontinue use and remove plaster if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced, or if sensitivity develops.
CARNATION CORN CAPS CONTAIN SALICYLIC ACID. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.