Belzona 1391T is a 2-part ceramic filled epoxy coating which provides erosion and corrosion resistance to high temperature equipment operating under immersion up to 120°C (248°F). It offers excellent resistance to a wide range of aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons and process chemicals.
This 2-coat, solvent-free system is applied using simple hand tools to areas requiring maximum erosion resistance. It has a long overcoat window and can be rapidly force cured allowing applications to be effectively completed with minimal downtime, shortening application time and simplifying maintenance procedures.
- Operates at high temperature under immersed conditions
- Excellent erosion and corrosion resistance
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is solvent-free
- Good electrical insulation properties
- High compressive strength
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion
- Excellent bonding to many metal surfaces including steel, stainless steel, specialist steels
- Suitable for steaming out up to 210°C (410°F)
- High temperature coatings for process vessels, distillation columns, heat exchangers, clarifiers and scrubber units operating under immersion
- Protecting pumps, valves, hot water tanks and separators from the effects of erosion and corrosion
- High strength structural adhesive for metal bonding
- Creation of irregular load bearing shims