0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection USP is indicated for extracellular fluid replacement, treatment of metabolic alkalosis in the presence of fluid loss, and mild sodium depletion.
- Moistening of tissue and cleansing of the operating area during surgical procedures
- Rinsing of wounds in the event of injuries and burns
- Cleansing during stoma care
- Moistening of wound tamponades, cloths, bandages, and dressings
- Irrigation of the eyes
- Cleansing of operating instruments and accessories
- Filling of humidifiers and vaporizers.
- The soft container material and the spray nozzle allow precise pressure irrigation
- Immediately after opening the "twist-off" cap
- No more troublesome, time-consuming decanting of irrigation solutions and aspirating the solution into a syringe
- Precise irrigation with the spray nozzle
- Immediate pressure irrigation due to the soft container material
- Sterile surface for operating rooms.
Standard warranty covered by the seller against any manufacturing defect. In such events, please report to us within 7 days from the date of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.