Recommended for use in dry environment revolving around mechanical work.
ATG MaxiFlex Ultimate 42-874 is of Cut level A. Gloves are designed to protect against light scratches only. Not suitable for protection against blades.
- ERGOtech enables Maxiflex Active gloves to be 25% thinner than traditional foam nitrile gloves.
- ATG gloves are designed based on a hand resting position. They also come with a liner that reduces hand fatigue and improves comfort.
- ERGOtech knitting technology improves fingertip sensitivity for dextrous work.
- AD-APT technology keeps your hand dry and cooler within the glove, it’s designed to last for the duration
- 360° breathability – Micro-Foam coating in glove helps to direct moisture and heat away from skin and maintain optimal hand temperature
- GRIPtech Technology offers a optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove’s micro-cup finish
- Certified by Oeko-Tex, ATG gloves are guaranteed to be “Fresh out of the pack” ,SVHC is also not used during the manufacturing process
- ATG gloves are also certified by The Skin Health Alliance to be “Dermatologically Safe”
- Soak them in warm water < 60 degree Celsius alongside with laundry soap or detergent for about 30 minutes. Rinse in cold water afterwards. Repeat wash and rinse should soiling of gloves be heavy.