- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series or 3M™ Filter Adapter 603, and 3M™ Filter Retainer 501
- 1 boxes contain 10 pieces of filters.
- Product sold in box quantity.
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series or 3M™ Filter Adapter 603, and 3M™ Filter Retainer 501.
When properly fitted, use with appropriate cartridges for various applications including spray painting, lacquering, petrochemical and chemical manufacturing, pesticide spraying and agriculture for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Use with 603 adapter if only particulate protection is required. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Accessories: Yes
- Aerosol Type: Oil and Non-Oil
- Braided Comfort Strap: No
- Brand: 3M™
- Cartridge or Filter Included: Yes
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Particulate
- Case Quantity: 10/box
- Connection Type: Bayonet
- Filter Material: Polyester
- For Use With: 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Filter Adapter 603, 3M™ Filter Retainer 501, Reusable Respirators
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Particulates
- Height: 3.4 in or 8.6cm
- Length: 4.2 in or 10.7 cm
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: White
- NIOSH Filter Approval Rating: P95
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): N/A
- Product Code: 5P71
- Product Series: 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000, 7500, 7800S, FF-400
- Product Type: Filter
- Recommended Industry: Construction, Design & Construction, Facility Sanitation, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Marine, Metal Production & Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Standards/Approvals: P95