Multifunction Wall Scanner with CenterVision® Technology, Ultra-Bright Display Screen, and Auto Correcting Technology MultiScanner® i520 OneStep® quickly and easily locates studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. It also locates metal as well as live AC electrical wiring. A 4-mode switch makes it easy to change functions, while the ultra-bright display screen, SpotLite® Pointing System, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. The signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
• StudScan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3⁄4 in. (19 mm) deep
• DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 11⁄2 in. (38 mm)
• AC Scan mode locates live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
• Metal Scan mode locates ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 in. (76 mm) deep
• ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud